Monday, October 4, 2010

Manic Monday

What a day! I took Ella to the doctor this morning to be checked out. After waiting for almost an hour and a half to see the doctor I found out Ella just has a cold. I knew this is probably what she was going to tell me, but I just had to make sure.  

Ella took a short nap today so I took her to feed the ducks at the state hospital. I got her out of the car to find her juice had leaked all over her pants. I unfortunately didn't have any extra pants with me so we just had to make due. While we were there Ella threw her stuffed animal in the lake. I unfortunately was not able to save it. Thank goodness it wasn't her baby!

I'll leave you with some pictures from today. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...