This past week was the 89th annual Fall Festival. I have been going to the fall festival as far back as I can remember so I was excited to take Ella for the first time. Friday we went to eat lunch. Ella had her first pronto pup!
I had my usual stromboli. It’s my favorite stromboli. I try to get one every year. This year everyone was talking about the Donut Bank Hamburger. The bun is a glazed donut. It sounds nasty to me, but I heard they were good.
Ella played her first game at the fall festival. She picked a duck and won a ball.
Saturday we headed down for the pet parade. It was HOT. I don’t know why the weather can’t cooperate and be just a little bit cooler.
The plan was after the parade for Ella to ride rides, but she was scared. She tried to climb out of the train ride, and she started crying on the swing. Maybe next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment