Friday, October 1, 2010

On the mend... I think;)

     



I think Ella may be the new world record holder for having the a cold for the longest period of time. I am beginning to wonder if her nose will ever stop running. This is what we have been dealing with for DAYS...

*Notice the nice snot bubble coming out of Ella's nose..poor thing:(

I have tried quite a few things this weeks in hopes to make Ella a little more comfortable. I know she has been miserable. When I have a cold I just want to rest. Ella unfortunately doesn't know the meaning of rest. Here is what I have tried...

Lots and lots of vitamin C!

This poor little dude has been working overtime. I am sure he will be ready for a rest soon!

Vapor bath's and Baby Vick's. I just got these yesterday, and I think they are working. I wish I would have known about these earlier in the week. 



 We have mostly stayed home this week. We even had to miss kindermusik:( Ella is not happy when she goes out anywhere. She just wants to be at home or outside. Hopefully she will be back to normal soon. I have a feeling it's going to be a long winter. Welcome to cold and flu season...









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...