Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kindermusik Halloween


Tonight was Halloween at Kindermusik. All the kids were dressed up, and it was adorable! All the parents had cameras, and I think all we did the entire class was take pictures. It was a great time, but by the end of the class Ella and I were exhausted! 


Essie, the poodle

Every week Ella goes in, picks up the basket of bells, and bring them over to me. Every week I have to tell her she needs to take them back so everyone can play with them =)

She was just absolutely adorable in this costume!

Ella having a grand ol' time throwing leaves!



This is Ella's favorite part of the class! She loves to play with balls. 

 Addison, the witch. 

Ella helping clean up.

If I would've known about the group pictures I would have at least fixed my hair!


So exhausted! Ready to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...