24 hours and 4 doses of antibiotics later Ella is feeling a little bit better. This morning was a little rough, but once she took a nap she seemed to be feeling better. She has been coughing quite a bit, and that is waking her up tonight. We will all be happy when life gets back to normal, and we can get a good full nights sleep. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE SLEEP!?
My sick baby:(

We stayed home pretty much all day today, except a quick trip out to feed Cloudy. I will be happy to get out again. I haven't dried my hair or put on makeup since Friday. I also have some nice dark circles under my eyes. I looked in the mirror today and could not believe how horrid I looked!
Ella looking at her Halloween book. We are looking forward to Halloween! Notice her shirt. It says "Daddy is under my spell." I have a feeling daddy will be under her spell forever!
Keep your fingers crossed for an even better day tomorrow!





oh, poor Ella. (And, poor Mommy!!) There is nothing worse than a sick baby. It is so sad & pathetic. I hope she feels better soon and that both of you get some sleep!
ReplyDeletep.s. her hair/ringlets are adorable!
Thanks Mel! I just adore her hair. I never thought I would have a little girl with curly hair.
ReplyDelete