I had to take Elliott to the vet yesterday for his annual checkup and shots. The poor little guy has to go on a diet. My heart sank when I heard her say that. He is only allowed to have fruits, vegetables, cheerios, and of course his dog food! There is nothing that makes Elliott happier than a McDonald's french fry so I have a feeling he may be going through withdrawals soon.
Brody is obviously already a little depressed from not getting table scraps. He has seemed a little down in the dumps today. He did perk up when I gave him some cheerios though. Unfortunately, since Elliott is on a diet Brody will have to be too. Poor Brody:(
Elliott enjoyed cheerios yesterday, but today he refused to eat them. He isn't stupid! It makes me feel horrible when he looks at me with those huge eyes of his. He loves human food, but that's how he got the nickname "tubby." I love these two dogs, and I want them to be healthy! Hopefully they will get used to their new healthy diet soon!
On another note I have been thinking about getting Ella boots since last winter. She couldn't walk in boots last year so I knew this year would be the year. I had a mental picture of what I wanted to get her, and this past weekend I found them. They were on sale and 30% off. I got them in the mail today, and I couldn't wait to try them on her. Ella has a chubby foot so I was unsure if they would fit her. To my surprise they slid right on.
The cutest thing I have ever seen!

No comments:
Post a Comment