Ella and I had a laid back day today. Those are my favorite kind of days! I had to take her to the doctor yesterday. I started noticing a rash all over her body on Sunday and by Monday it looked like it had spread. I called the doctor, and they wanted me to bring her in just to take a look at it. It was my first time meeting Ella's new pediatrician, and I really liked her. She wasn't really sure what the rash was from. There is a possibility she is allergic to penicillin. We will have to keep an eye on that.
When Ella was sick Adam and I decided that we were going to get a video monitor. I can't stand to hear her crying in her room not knowing what is going on. We finally got one yesterday, and it is so nice to be able to see what Ella is doing in her bed. Last night after Ella went to bed Adam and I sat and watched it like a TV. I wish we would have gotten one a long time ago. Here is Ella taking a nap today...
We have already noticed that she likes to sleep on top of her pillow. That is how she fell asleep last night and today. I never would have guessed. It is neat that we can actually see how she sleeps now. We NEVER go in her room if she is sleeping. You could not pay me to wake that child up;) I have a video from her nap today. I'll post that at the end of this.
Today we made a quick trip to Target, and then we came home to play outside. Since Ella has been sick it really makes me appreciate when she is well. I I love being able to go out and do things again. Ella and Elliott love to mess with the neighbor dogs outside. The neighbor dogs have dug a couple of holes under our fence so they can see what is going on in our yard. Elliott could stay out there all day.






No comments:
Post a Comment