Adam has been bugging encouraging me to start up a side photography business for months. Taking pictures of Ella is my favorite hobby, but I never thought that my hobby would ever make me any money. A few weeks ago Adam said if someone paid me to take their picture I could get a new computer. My computer was slllllow and definitely on it's last leg. Little did Adam know that I would actually take him seriously. My computer arrived about a week ago;)
This Saturday will be my fourth photo shoot. I still need LOTS of practice, but I have had a lot of fun taking pictures of friends, family, and some cute kiddos! I wanted to post a few pictures for you guys to see.
This is Adelyn. Isn't she adorable!? I love her hair!
Next up is the Storm Family! Olivia and Ella are in the same kindermusik class! Leslie and I have been friends for YEARS so I hope Ella and Olivia will be too. Olivia is such a happy little girl. She always gives me a good laugh!
Lastly, the Aull family. Addison is a little over a year and Aiden is 5 months old. He was born premature. Addison is also in Ella's kindermusik class. Shelly works nights in the ICU at Gateway hospital. She is what you would call a Supermom!













No comments:
Post a Comment