Ella you are 23 months old today, 11/19/10. Today is your Grampy's birthday. Happy Birthday Grampy. We love you! I can't believe you are only one short month away from being 2 years old. I remember when I was pregnant I never really thought past the baby stage. I didn't think it would go this fast, but it has!
Right now you love babies and balls! Those are usually the first two words you say when you wake up in the morning. You sometimes throw in Au'um, dada, Brody, Hank, or mama. I am not sure where you got this love for babies. You are so gentle with your baby dolls. You get as many as you can in your arms and carry them around. You also like to pretend they are going "night night," and you say "shhhh." If the day ever comes I know you would make a great big sister.
Your speech continues to improve. I have lost count of all the words you can say. You say "mama" all the time now. You have also started saying "thank you", "love you", and "please". You can say "Elliott" and "Brody", and you know who is who. You have also started talking to random strangers when we go places. You tell people "hi" and "bye". I have also seen you wave to people when we are checking out at the store. It's really funny. You used to be so shy, but I think you are starting to grow out of that.
You are starting to become so independent. You want to do things yourself. If you see me doing something you want to do the same thing. You are also very stubborn. You will do things your way on your time.
You LOVE to play and be outside. You are also obsessed with Elmo. Every night before bed you tell Elmo "night night," since Elmo has the same bedtime as you do..haha. You love to climb, swing, and slide. You love playing with Autumn. You love to go bye bye no matter where we are going. You love to go see Cloudy and Hank. You really do love the simple things in life.
You love animals. I have always loved animals and wanted you to be the same way. You love dogs and cats! You help me feed the stray kitties everyday. You carry the food bag outside and go get the bowl for me. You come from a long line of animal lovers:)
This is the last month I can call you my 1 year old. You are growing up way to fast. There are days that you make me want to pull my hair out. I try to appreciate every moment with you (good and bad), because I know you won't be this small forever. I am thankful everyday that I get to watch you grow up. I hope you stay the loving, funny, gentle, beautiful little girl you are, forever.







No comments:
Post a Comment