Sunday, November 28, 2010

"Baby, baby, baby!"

That is all we hear from the time Ella wakes up from the time she goes to bed. She can now even say, "Babies." Ella says it over and over and over again. Every night I line the babies up in her crib. Pretty soon there won't be any room for Ella. Her main baby is a purple lovey. My parents put it in her stocking on her very first Christmas. I am not sure when she got attached to this baby, but she loves it! Today was the second time we thought she was lost. I tore this house apart. At bedtime tonight she was still not found. After Ella went to bed we tore the house apart again and even went through the trash. Adam finally found her at the bottom of an empty diaper box. THANK THE LORD! 

Yesterday at my parents house Ella snatched every baby she could find and brought them home with her to add to her collection. She is now lugging around two of my babies when I was a kid, Bill John and Strawberry Shortcake. Don't ask me where I came up with the name Bill John.  I lost Strawberry Shortcake when I was probably in preschool. After a phone call to Hardees my parents found out I left her there. I am pretty sure we picked her up through the drive-thru. ! I think it's pretty crazy that Ella is lugging them around now. I still remember when they were my babies. I am glad my mom kept them.



Jabbering about something! She is constantly talking these days. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...