Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Time change is the devil

Sorry I have been slacking on my blog the past few days. It might have something to do with lack of sleep. I didn't think anything of it when the time changed. It was only one hour. Monday morning at 6am Ella THOUGHT she was ready for the day. I say thought, because around 10:00 it was all over. We were at Sam's Club, and Ella tried to throw herself on the concrete floor at Sam's. Luckily I caught her or she would have hit her head. She also REFUSED to sit in a high chair at Sam's while we grabbed a piece of pizza. It continued when we got home. I put her down for her nap, and she tried to climb out of her crib. She has never tried to do that. She generally loves to sleep.  It was fit throwing at it's finest! 

Tuesday morning I heard her crying on the monitor at 5:30am. I was in shock. I turned the video monitor on and saw that she was sitting up. Usually when she is sitting up that means she is ready to get up. She kept laying down though and around 6:00 she fell back to sleep until 7:00. She is not a morning person so it's bad news when she gets up early. 

In other Ella news she has been saying "thank you" and "love you." It's the sweetest thing. She also says "Au'um" about 50 times a day. Last night I asked her if she loves "Au'um" and she said "yeah" really enthusiastically. I showed her a picture of her, and she smiled really big. Those two girl have a very special bond. It's so sweet. 

I have also been trying to work on a slideshow of Ella from age 1 to 2. I thought about showing it at Ella's 2nd birthday party, but I think it would just make me cry. I will probably just post it on her blog or give out copies to anyone who wants it. Can you believe she is almost 2? 

2 comments:

  1. Its going by so fast. It seems like just yesterday I had Aiden and then you had Ella and now look at them. It makes me happy and sad all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way. I try to appreciate each day, because time seems to go by so much faster after having kids!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...