Ella is 27 months old today, and what a big girl she is becoming! It makes me sad to think that my baby is growing up so fast, but how could you be sad after looking at that smile?
Ella is now wearing size 6 shoe and 24mo./2T clothing. She is still in size 5 diapers. We haven't started potty training yet, but I know the time is getting close. Ella fully understands what you do in the "potty."
Ella's vocabulary continues to grow by the day. It's something new all the time. Last week she said "Elmo funny" which was new. Today Adam was watching a documentary on Coke, and Ella looked at the TV and said "Coke." I have no idea how she knew that! She also asked for a glass today instead of a cup. Any poop she sees outside is "Elliott poop." For some reason she blames everything on Elliott. Elliott was barking outside the other day, and Ella went over to him and said "hush!" She has also started counting, which I am so proud of!
Ella is such a sweet natured little girl! I hope she will always have a kind heart. She is very observant of what is going on around her. I notice her mimicking things she sees us doing all the time.
Ella loves the outdoors. She loves to swing and slide. She loves to run around and be silly. I have noticed she does not like to get her hands dirty. Today she played in a sandbox, and she did not like the sand on her hands. She also noticed there was dirt on her shoes, and she said "ucky!"
Ella is still a picky eater, but I do think she is getting better. She eats a lot more than she used to, but it is definitely not top on her priority list. New things she has been eating lately are bananas and carrot sticks with ranch dressing. She drinks more milk than any child I have ever seen. She loves her milk!
Ella is such a good sleeper! She usually sleeps from 1-4 everyday, and goes to bed at 8. She usually wakes up around 8 or 8:30. She loves to go "night night." We have the same routine everyday, and I think that has helped tremendously.
Ella is such a happy little girl. She wakes up everyday ready for a new adventure! She is in a good mood most of the time, but like all kids, she has her moments. I'd be lying if I said everyday with her was easy, but I try to soak up every minute I can. I know she won't be this little forever!








No comments:
Post a Comment