For the past week and a half I haven't been able to upload pictures or videos to blogger or facebook. Adam has been working some CRAZY hours, and when he is working (from home) I am limited to what I can do on the computer. Now that he is finished I can get back to uploading.
Last week was a full week of activity. I think we had something planned almost every day. Wednesday we went to CMOE with my brother and Autumn. The girls had so much fun. It was interesting to see how different their interests are. Autumn was really into the rice table. In fact, I think she could have played in the rice all day.
These two are such good friends. I never thought kids this young could love each other so much, but they do! Every time we go somewhere Ella always says, "Autumn?" She thinks Autumn should go everywhere we go. I see a bunch of sleepovers in our future!
I take this picture of Ella every time we go. I can't believe she is almost 30 pounds. WOW!
Ella was more into climbing at the meusem. Shocking I know! This girl loves to climb.
On Friday we headed to Santa Claus for our play date with Bree and Mallory. Ella doesn't see Bree that often, but she always remember her. Ella calls her "Bee." Ella was also very interested in Mallory this visit. Erin was nursing Mallory at one point and had a cover over her. Ella could not figure out where Mallory went. She was walking around look for her until she noticed her feet stick out of the cover. She just stood and stared. She couldn't figure out what was going on..haha.
I had to snap a couple shots of Mallory. She is just precious and seems like such a good baby!









No comments:
Post a Comment