Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Blog book

Way back when I started my blog I didn't really know anything about blogging. I just started it so family and friends could see what Ella was up to on a day to day basis. Slowly, I started finding other blogs to follow and read on a daily basis. These are people I will never meet, but it's nice to know there are other people out there just like me.  There is a whole blogging "world" out there. I love it! 

One day someone posted a blog about their "blog book".  There is a website that turns your blog into a book. How cool is that!? Yesterday I saw a box sitting on the front porch and in it was Ella's book. 


My very first post!

The last page, Christmas 2010

259 pages 

I hope Ella knows this book is filled with lots of love! 



2 comments:

  1. My mom prints our blog every year for our Christmas gift and it's one of my favorite things ever! We have the entire history of our marriage, funny jokes, struggles, etc...and it's so great to have. How neat that you are doing it for your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I would have started this a long time ago! I think it's so neat to have everything documented for her.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...