We had such a busy weekend! Friday night we went to Logan's to celebrate Lacey's (Adam's sister) birthday. Ella calls her "Cey Cey". Ella loves going to Cey Cey's house because of her dog Hank. Ella LOVES Hank. I am pretty sure Hank loves Ella just as much, because she gives him treats the whole time we are there. Cey Cey comes over quite often to eat dinner with us and play with Ella. Anytime she comes over Ella expects her to give her a bath. Usually, if I tell Ella Cey Cey is coming over Ella says, "Cey Cey bath." She knows the drill! When Lacey and Ella are together I am not sure who has more fun since Lacey is like a big kid herself! I know that is what Ella loves so much about her.
Saturday Adam and I headed to Terre Haute. I was excited to finally meet two of the guys he works with (and their spouses). Adam skypes with these guys all the time so I kind of felt like I already knew them. Terre Haute has become Adam's second home, and I was happy to finally be able to get a glimpse into this world. We ate at a restaurant called "Moggers". After we had dinner we went to Bobby (dude Adam works with at Union) and Brandi's (his wife) house. They had a baby, Natalie, a month ago, and she is PRECIOUS. She is a beautiful baby, and I probably could have brought her home with me. I was hoping the baby fever might have rubbed off on Adam, but I don't think it did. Ha!
Sunday morning we headed home. I always get a little home sick so I was happy to get back to Evansville. As soon as we hit the door Ella was squealing with delight to see Adam. Notice I say Adam. She could have cared less that mommy was home..haha. I don't take offense to this at all. The moment she needed something she came running to me;) My parents said she was an angel while we were gone. I am glad her "not sleeping while mommy and daddy are gone" phase has passed. It's so nice we can leave and know that Ella is happy and taken care of.
Sunday was my friend Alison's birthday!
That is my all time favorite picture of us. This was taken at her wedding during the dollar dance. She is such a great friend, and I think this picture shows just how much her friendship means to me.
We are both turning 29 this year, and I can't believe it! I remember our 21st birthday's like they were yesterday. It's unfortunate that we are getting so old;) Alison and I have been through so many things together. I honestly can't imagine my life without her. It's hard to find a friend that you can count on for anything, but I know I can always count on her. I was sad that I didn't get to celebrate Alison's birthday with her, but we are getting together tomorrow for dinner. Not only do I love Alison, but Ella does to. She calls her "Ali." I can't wait until Alison has a little girl of her own one of these days. Hopefully that will be sooner rather than later..haha! Love you Ali!
Sunday evening we went over to my mom and dad's house to celebrate my brother's 32nd birthday. I CAN NOT BELIEVE he is 32. Where did the years go? I still think of us as kids and probably always will. I never thought we would both have little girls who are only 5 months apart. It's so fun to get them together and see what great friends they are becoming.
We got a party pizza from Turoni's last night, YUM! My grandpa was there to celebrate with us. He is doing so well and looks and acts just like he used to. It's so nice to see him laughing and cracking jokes again. I wasn't quite sure if I would ever see that again. He was so happy to see the girls and visit with everyone.
That was our weekend. I was so exhausted last night but really happy to be back in my comfy bed! Hope you all had a great weekend too!


No comments:
Post a Comment