We had such a nice weekend! It was so nice out on Saturday so I took Ella over to my mom and dad's to play. She loves to run around their yard, and Saturday was no exception. She was outside all morning and afternoon. She helped grampy rake leaves, and then ran through them. The only thing that could have made it better is if cousin Autumn would have been there!
On Sunday we slept in. The time changed messed us up a little bit. Ella didn't get up until nine, which made her an hour off the rest of the day. I didn't put her to bed until 9 (which to her was 8) just to keep her on schedule.
We have been tossing around the idea of getting Ella a swing set for awhile now. I brought it up to Adam a couple months ago, and he wasn't fond of the idea. Ella thought it was a great idea and made this for daddy...
Since Adam worked a CRAZY amount of overtime the past two weeks we decided to go get it. We spent almost all day putting it together. The sun was out, but we still froze our butts off. I think we said a few times that Ella better love this thing, because then it would all be worth it. It wasn't that hard to put together, it was just time consuming. Adam did really good putting it together. He didn't even get frustrated! haha.
The finished product! I just wanted to note that it is secured to the ground. Anytime we have a bad storm things tend to blow over and break. We didn't want that to happen to us AGAIN!
Ella's first time up the steps to the slide!
Ella obviously LOVES her swing set. She threw a major fit when we had to go in, but I was about frozen. I have a feeling we will be spending lots of time outside this spring and summer. Bring on the warm weather! We're ready!












No comments:
Post a Comment