Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wild Animal on the Loose

On Tuesday Adam mentioned taking Ella to the zoo 30 minutes before nap time. If you know me you know I would never think to do something like that. I have Ella on a pretty strict schedule (it's ok if you think I'm crazy) just for my own sanity. Hell would have to freeze over for Ella to skip taking a nap. She has a tendency to wake up at night screaming when she doesn't have a nap. It is not pleasant.  

Since Adam has been working a ton I said, "sure, let's go!" Ella was thrilled beyond belief that Adam was actually going with us and not sitting at his computer. She followed him around just to make sure that daddy was really going with us. 

We took the stroller with us, but Adam took Ella out of it 20 minutes after we got there. She was like a wild animal that had been let out of a cage. She ran almost the entire zoo. We both could not keep up with her. She had a great time, and I am happy to report she even had an hour nap when we got home;) 

The zoo has an orchid exhibit right now, and they are just gorgeous!





She's off!

A definite sign of spring...

Checking out the giraffe's




This picture just makes me laugh. Ella has been acting out quite a bit this past week (I blame it on Adam working crazy hours). I am interested to see if she reverts back to her sweet ways;) haha. 

Getting ready to go down the slide or "wee" as Ella calls it! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...