Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday fun

Ella and I were supposed to meet Autumn and my brother at CMOE but come to find out, they are closed on Tuesdays! Shoot! Instead, we decided to go to the mall. Ella loves the mall, but not for the same reason I love the mall. She likes to go just to ride the little carousel outside of Old Navy. Anytime we are in Old Navy all I hear is "ride, ride, ride, ride".   Today was no exception. She started saying it as soon as we hit the doors. 



Autumn loved it just as much! 

After 3 rides we decided to go ride the big carousel. Ella has been wanting to ride the "horsey's" for weeks! She finally got to today, and she loved it! 




Since the carousel made us feel a little woozy we headed over to the play area to let the girls burn off some energy! 

Ella has really grown lately! I don't realize it in person, but I realize it when I look at pictures. My baby is growing up! 





After another ride on the carousel and some lunch we headed home for a nap! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...