This is Ella's new house. She got it for Christmas, and we were finally able to put it together since it's been so nice out! It was in the back of Adam's truck, and I showed it to her after she woke up from her nap. She immediately started saying, "house." At the time, Adam was still working. Luckily, he was finished around 5:30 on Sunday. As soon as he hit the back door Ella was ready for him to put it together. Adam was tired from working all day, and I am sure the last thing he wanted to do was put together a playhouse. Being the great daddy that he is, he went and got his tool box and got started. With Ella's help (haha) he finished it just before her bedtime. She obviously loves it. There is a tool bench and kitchen area. There is also a little phone. The first time Ella saw it she picked it up and said, "Hello PP" (PP is my dad), and then she put it back to her ear and said, "hello mammy." We obviously call them a lot! We will also be planting flowers in the window box. I know Ella will be excited to water her flowers everyday. Our backyard has become her playground. Yesterday morning we were out playing at 8:00am. Last night we ate outside, and she loved it! I have a feeling we will be doing a lot of that in the coming weeks.
Last night Adam was actually off work at normal time. YAY! That hasn't happened in awhile. After work he came out to play with Ella. She absolutely ADORES her daddy. There is something about a little girl and her daddy that is so sweet. He can get her to laugh and smile like no one else can. It's so fun to watch them together. She has definitely brought out another side of Adam that no one else can.
I have really been enjoying my time with Ella lately. It was getting old being stuck in the house and being outside with her has been wonderful. She is at a fun age right now. She is learning so many new things. Everyday is something new, and I consider myself lucky that I get to see and hear all these new things. Even though some days are tough I do feel blessed that I am able to spend so much time with her. I wouldn't trade it for the world!
This is a picture of our tree out back that we planted when I was pregnant. It has grown quite a bit in the past 3 years. These little flowers are blooming right now, and it's such a pretty sight to see. I am so glad spring is here! I hope everyone is enjoying it as much as we are!












No comments:
Post a Comment