Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ella's first "boat" ride

Adam, Ella, and I headed to Winslow this afternoon to eat dinner and visit with Ma and Papaw. After dinner Adam and I rode over to his dad's house on the four wheeler.  Adam had to take Ella on a ride before we left though. She loves riding on the four wheeler with daddy!


Adam and I rode over to his dad and step-mom's house. They had just got home from kayaking. Adam thought it would be fun to take their kayak's out on the pond. I had never done that before so I was excited about it! I wish I had some pictures of Adam and I in the kayak's, but we didn't take our phones or my camera with us. I am happy to say that neither of us tipped over in the water. Adam thought it would be hilarious if I fell in the water, but I was not going to let that happen!  We headed back to his mom's to pick up Ella, and we went back to Adam's dad's house so she could feed the fish. 

Once she saw the kayak's she wanted to get in. Adam really wanted to take her out on the water. For the grandm'a reading this and seeing these pictures below please don't have a heart attack! I know Ella should have had a life jacket on, but we did not have one. Next time she will definitely have one on! Adam had her between his legs and didn't do anything crazy!

Adam was laughing at Ella in this picture. Once they got off the bank Ella said, "water" really loud. It's like she just figured out there was water all around her!







We didn't get home until way past Ella's bedtime. We had a fun night doing things we don't typically get to do! Hope everyone had a nice weekend:)

3 comments:

  1. your ella is gorgeous! how old is she? My baby k is 16 months! such a fun age and I hear it just gets better =) thank you for stopping by my blog, I appreciate you!! xoxo shelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Ella is BEAUTIFUL!! But I'm not telling you anything new, am I ???? har
    The pictures in the boat are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Ella just turned two and a half. She is such a joy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...