Today Ella and I went to Disney on Ice with my mom, Penny, and Autumn. Ella has been looking forward to this for weeks. Every time she spotted a billboard advertising it on the side of the road I would hear, "I'm going to that."
Our morning started out with lots of crying and fit throwing from a very tired Ella. She decided it was time to give up her naps this week. She woke up tired today and was pretty cranky. I was concerned that she may not make it through the whole show, but she ended up doing great.
As soon as we got there I turned on my camera and read "no card" on the display. My heart sank. I am a picture freak. I take pictures of every.single.thing. we do. I can't imagine why I forgot my card! Later on I remembered you can shoot without a card. I took well over a hundred pictures, and come to find out my camera has no where to store them. Once you take the picture and see it on the screen it's gone. I am pretty sure that is the dumbest setting on my camera. I am still a little sick about it, but it's not the end of the world.
I did get a few pictures with my phone that I will share. Ella LOVED Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. My favorite part was the army men from Toy Story. I loved watch Ella and Autumn clap and sing. They were both so cute and sat so well during the whole show.
As soon as we got in the car Ella was throwing a fit, because she wanted to see Disney on Ice again. I can't say I blame her. I loved it so much I would go again too:)






No comments:
Post a Comment