Today is my friend, Alison's, 30th birthday. We have been friends since we were 17 so it's really weird that she is 30 today, and I will be in a few weeks. Where has the time gone!? We have shared so many great memories in our twenties. I can't even begin to name them all. A few of my favorite memories are riding together to USI every single day and sitting next to her in all of our classes. We were smart enough to coordinate our schedules. It made school a lot more fun that way. We spent many carefree weekends together living up our college days. We went to Disney World, Ft. Walton Beach, and Vegas together. I am so happy we went to Las Vegas for our 25th birthdays. We both got married and were in each other's weddings. I would say our twenties were pretty awesome! I hope we can make many more memories together in our thirties!! Happy Birthday Alison!!
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment