It was a beautiful weekend, and we spent a lot of time outside enjoying the weather. Friday we met Erin, Bree, and Mallory at the zoo. It's been awhile since we had last seen them so it was good to catch up. We were afraid it might rain, but the weather ended up being perfect. We ended our visit with lunch outside and a trip in the gift shop. It was a great time. We can't wait for a Holiday World trip this summer!
Saturday morning I participated in the Run of Luck 7K. It ended up being much warmer than I anticipated. I got used to running in colder weather, and now it's going to be hard to adjust to the warm weather. It also didn't help that I had a thermal tank top on underneath my t-shirt. We enjoyed a couple beers at the beer garden after the run. It was fun!
Today I got caught up on laundry and went to the store. We grilled out for the first time and ate outside. I hope this weather is here to stay, because I love it!










No comments:
Post a Comment