Minus the crazy wind, it is a beautiful day here! This morning I woke up and decided to take Ella to the zoo. It's the perfect day for it!
We met up with Terry and Autumn. Ella had a great time and enjoyed being out in the fresh air. This is the first time I didn't take our stroller. I usually take it just in case we need it. Ella walked the entire zoo, except the last big hill to the exit (of course). She is getting to be such a big girl!

It was a great day for a nap in the fresh air!
She loves her sunglasses!
We fed the giraffes for the first time. Ella loved it!
I did too!
I can't get over how cute she is in her sunglasses:)
When did she get so big!?
She had to stop and smell the flowers!

I am so excited for nice weather and many more zoo trips to come!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment