Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Monday

Another weekend came and went.  We had a fun weekend. Saturday we went to Poppy and Nana's house to see their baby goats and eat dinner. I think I was more excited than anyone to see them. They were so so sweet. I loved watching them play together. They are so cute. I could have brought one home with me, but I don't think that would fly in our neighborhood. We also went on a four wheeler ride with Ella, fed the fish, and ate dinner. We had a nice time visiting. 









Sunday morning Sarah and I met bright and early for a 9 mile run. It's that time again. I didn't think I would find myself training for a half marathon, but here I am doing it again.  I must be crazy! These long runs wear me out. I think I use a full days worth of energy on the run. I keep telling myself we only have four more weeks of this!! I'm definitely going to take some time off until I possibly do another one this fall. 

There was no time to rest when I got home. I had to hurry and get ready so we could go eat lunch at Logan's for Lacey's birthday.  Adam was nice enough to have Ella ready so I didn't have to. If it wasn't for Adam there is no way I could run or train for a half marathon. He always gets up with Ella and takes care of things for me while I'm gone. I really appreciate his support. 

Me and the birthday girl!!

Today Ella and I went to the Y, visited with my parents, came home for a nap that didn't happen, went to the playground, ate dinner, and played outside before bed. I don't think I stopped moving all day! It was our typical Monday routine, and I loved it!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...