I met another mom, Sarah, through my friend Sarah. I have met Sarah before at a run, and I saw her again at Run of Luck. We figured out that we both go work out at the Y so we met there today to run, and then she invited Ella and I over to her house. Sarah has four children so I thought this was a great opportunity for Ella to get acquainted with some kiddos she doesn't know.
It took Ella a little bit, but she warmed up pretty quickly to them. By the time we left she had made herself right at home. She even went potty at their house which is huge for her, because she is usually not fond of going potty at unfamiliar places. Unfortunately, our new friends will probably be moving out of town pretty soon, but we will have fun with them while we can!!
Rosie and Nick












No comments:
Post a Comment