Saturday, December 22, 2012

Preschool Christmas party

This past Thursday was Ella's last day of preschool before Christmas break, and her Christmas party. It was so cute, but it was a little chaotic. Adam was able to come, and Ella was thrilled beyond words for him to be there. 

The kids sang a a couple of songs they had learned. I had no idea they were going to sing. Luckily, Tuesday was Ella's leader day so I got to hear them practice. It was adorable!

The kids were so cute singing rudolph! 






Playing Ring around the Rosie with her friends!



Poor Adam broke his glasses that morning so I don't think he could see as well. That may explain why the video he took is upside down. Once he flips it for me I will be able to post it!


My sweet girl survived her first four months of preschool with flying colors! I am so proud of her! :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...