A week ago was Ella's 4th birthday party. Every year I saw I can't believe she is a year older, but I never thought I'd have a four year old. The past four years have flown. When they are babies you just try to get through the hard parts, and wonder if it will ever get easier. That time seemed to go so slow. Looking back, now I feel like the time just flew by. I never wish away time anymore. Now I try to hold on to every second I have.
Ever since Ella's third birthday party, which was a Thomas the Train party, Ella has been saying she wanted another Thomas party. She told me that all year. I wanted to have a Minnie Mouse party, but I went with it. I waited until the last minute to order her invitations just in case she changed her mind. Two days after I ordered the invitations she decided she wanted a Spider-Man party. Spider-Man, really?!
I love these invitations. They of course didn't go with the party theme, but I love the way they turned out. This is one of my favorite pictures of Ella.
We didn't tell Ella when her party was. We learned the hard way last year when she woke up at 11:00pm the night before and was ready to party. This year she was pleasantly surprised to find out about her party when she woke up that morning. She had a couple of presents sitting on the table so she opened those right away. She got a Minnie Mouse Scooter and a train floor puzzle.
My mom made Ella a Spider-Man dress. Just as long as she looks girly she can be a tomboy all she wants;)
I got Ella's cake from piece a cake again this year. I said I wasn't going to, but I love their cakes so much! We also had Papa John's pizza as we have in the past couple of years. It's so much easier.
Ella received lots of nice gifts. Ella and Autumn. had the best time playing with all her new stuff.
Ella had a fun birthday party. She didn't turn four until the following Wednesday. I can't believe I have a four year old. Ella is growing up way too fast for me.














No comments:
Post a Comment