Friday night we had our second annual Christmas dinner with the Ice's at Cork n' Cleaver. We had a really good meal that night with great company. We always have a fun time with them. I'm thankful Adam and I have them to hang out with.
Poor Aaron. He has been stuck with Adam since they were 18. I'm not sure why, but he has stuck around all these years! ;) j/k. Adam and Aaron are like two peas in a pod.
Saturday my mom treated us to lunch and the Nutcracker. The girls were so good and made it through almost the whole show. Ella was VERY talkative the first half of the show. It was really entertaining. At one point when it was quiet I hear Ella say out loud, "Oh my god." I could have died. The Nutcracker was great. The kids were so cute. It made me want to put Ella in ballet. I would love to watch her on stage. I can't imagine how proud the parents of these children were. I really enjoyed it.
That is Don Mattingly dressed up in this dress. I had no clue!
I had no clue that was Don Mattingly in the Dodgers Jersey. I need to get with the program.
Sunday we had Ella's 4th birthday party, but I will save that for another post. She is going to be four tomorrow, and I can't believe it!














No comments:
Post a Comment