Today was Ella's leader day at preschool. Leader gets to be the first in line, hold the pointer, and bring snack. I decided to stay today so I could see her as the leader of her class.
Ella's class have two guinea pigs, Itzy and Bitzy, as class pets. Someone built a new house for the guinea pigs. Mrs. B. put them in their new home for the first time today. It was so cute. The kids love the guinea pigs. When they squeal Ella thinks they are talking to her.
After a bathroom break was circle time and show and tell. Ella loves being leader, because she loves using the pointer. She rocked that pointer today. I was so proud of her. It didn't bother her at all being in front of her class.
Ella took her Minnie Mouse scooter and her pink blanket and baby for show and tell. Last time Ella was leader and didn't want to take any items for talk about. Today she picked out what she wanted to take and talked about them to her class. I was so proud of her.
For snack time Ella took Spider-Man cupcakes. The rings on top were a hit!
After snack the kids sang some Christmas songs. It was so entertaining.
The new playground is finally done so the kids were able to play out there. I am glad I was there to see it. They were so excited. Ella used to be so scared of other kids on playgrounds. I was happy to see her play with the other kids. She loves being around her friends.
Today made me realize how great preschool has been for Ella. It makes me so happy to see how well she has adjusted. She loves her teachers and being around her friends. She looks forward to going to school, and I can't ask for much more than that!


No comments:
Post a Comment