January
We celebrated Adam's birthday at an Icemen game with the Ice's. Adam said he didn't have to smile for the picture since it was his birthday.
February:
We had unseasonably mild weather, which was great for playing outside!
Adam and I celebrated six years of marriage! We were supposed to go to Nashville, but I was sick. Bummer!
Brody turned 5.
I ran the coldest five miles of my life!
Valentine's Day
We celebrated my mom's 60th birthday!
March
First zoo visit of the season!
We played in the rain.
Run of Luck
80 degrees in March!!
We visited baby goats at Poppy and Nana's house. I wish I could have brought one home with me.
Out to lunch with Alison for her 30th birthday
Owensboro 10 miler
Alison's surprise 30th birthday party
April
Easter
I turned 30!!
We met Leslie and Olivia at the Louisville zoo.
Viva Las Vegas!!
Adam spent an entire week's vacation building Ella's swingset.
It was totally worth this smile.
I completed the Nashville Country Music 1/2 Marathon.
May
We went to opening day at Holiday World.
Mother's Day
Played in the hose for the first time this summer, and Ella looked cute in her bikini.
Holiday World with Leslie and Olivia
June
At the zoo with new friends
Holiday World with Daddy
We celebrated Autumn's 3rd birthday!
We celebrated Sarah's 30th birthday!
First time at Scales Lake
Father's Day
Holiday World, Again!
Fun at the zoo
Tried to keep cool in the crazy heat!
July
We had fun at Burdette.
We celebrated the 4th of July with the Ice's!
Adam and I went on a belated anniversary trip to Nashville. We came home to Ella, who come to find out had an ear infection.
Ella got over her second ear infection of the year.
Ella got her face painted for the first time at the Vand. Co. Fair.
We spend the weekend in Louisville for the Color Run.
Color Runners!!
August
Holiday World with the Morrison girls:)
YMCA 5K
Holiday World with the Andreae's
Ella decided to go down the slides by herself!
Sesame street live!
My best friend found out she was pregnant, and I couldn't be happier!
Preschool field trip to the fire house.
November
Disney Live!
We prepared for Christmas!
December
Visited with Santa and hung up lights!
Took a carriage ride through the Fantasy of Lights
Ella's preschool Christmas party!
Christmas 2012
We played in the snow!
Holiday World with the Morrison girls:)
YMCA 5K
The Andreae's came to Evansville to visit and help Adam with a home project!
Last Scales Lake visit of the summer:(
Holiday World with the Andreae's
Ella decided to go down the slides by herself!
One last girls trip to Holiday World with the Morrison's.
September
Day out with Thomas! Ella's stomach bug hit that afternoon, and Adam took the longest way home from Nashville known to man!
Ella started preschool!
Florida!!
October
First preschool field trip to the pumpkin patch.
Sesame street live!
My best friend found out she was pregnant, and I couldn't be happier!
Our last Holiday World trip of the year!
Preschool field trip to the fire house.
Halloween!
November
Disney Live!
Thanksgiving, Polar Express, and the circus all in one fun filled weekend!
We prepared for Christmas!
Visited with Santa and hung up lights!
Took a carriage ride through the Fantasy of Lights
Ran the Jingle Bell 5K and got my best time yet. I hope to beat that in 2013.
Christmas Dinner with the Ice's.
We took the girls to see The Nutcracker
Ella turned 4!
Leader day!!
Ella's preschool Christmas party!
Christmas 2012
We played in the snow!
What a great year it has been! We are blessed beyond words. In 2013 I plan to spend less money, stress less, eat healthier, run more, and keep enjoying life!


























































































































Loved seeing your year in pictures, how cool and what a great year you guys have had! Look forward to more playdates once we are all completely healthy!
ReplyDelete