I'm a couple of weeks behind on my weekly posts, and I'm starting to not even remember what happened each week. One of these days I will get caught up but until then here is week 17 in pictures.
Left: Paige at mom's day out orientation. She slept through the whole thing. Right: Paige is starting to suck her thumb. Makes me laugh every time.
The big girls love to play with the baby stuff.
Ella's front tooth is extremely loose and the other one is not far behind.
Paige and Ella in the same sleeper. Definitely starting to look different!
Nothing better than baby rolls! I love those legs!
We think Paige and Adam look so much alike!
Ella invited her friends over on their three day weekend and had so much fun. I love that she has school friends that she loves to see outside of school. Never thought I would see the day!
Paige has moved up to a big girl bath, and she seems to be loving it. She is so relaxed at bath time.

No comments:
Post a Comment