Finally getting caught up to last week. It was only a four day school week which is always nice. The week seems to go by so much faster. Since Monday was a holiday Autumn spent the entire day with us. You would think adding another child to the mix would make things harder, but it actually makes things easier. Don't get me wrong, it's still wild. The girls are really good about playing together and keeping themselves occupied. They also will include Paige if she is able to do something. We had a fun day, and it flew by.
Autumn and Paige sat like this for at least twenty minutes. They were both very content. I think I need to have Autumn here more often so I can get some things accomplished. Ella will not let Paige sit with her like this unfortunately.
They insisted Paige go "swimming." Paige was more than happy to sit in the water.
Ella now has weekly spelling tests. It took me a couple of weeks to figure out that the spelling words go up on her teacher's website the weekend before, and if they get them all right on the practice test they don't have to take it on Friday. Ella and I practiced all weekend, and she got them right on her first try.
This past weekend was SO nice. Paige didn't nap on Saturday so she enjoyed some time out on the swing to keep her from fussing before bedtime.
Ella loves to swing too and see who can swing higher. She of course wins every time.
All the swinging wore Paige out. She needed a short cat nap before bed.
Love these two girls! I think they look a lot alike in this picture. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment