Ella loves grandparent's day, because she enjoying having us all at school with her. She especially LOVES grandparent's day because of the book fair. How smart are they to have the book fair the week of grandparent's day?!
After singing a song together first and second graders had speaking parts. I never thought I would see the day Ella would confidently speak in front of a crowd on a microphone, but she did yesterday. I am so proud of her and how far she has come. Her teachers have invested a lot of time into her, and it shows with how confident and comfortable she is.
After the program we were invited to her room for snacks and a trip to the book fair!
Ella has been blessed with wonderful grandparents that love to play with her, teach her things, and are there in the good, bad and ugly.
This is our attempt as a family picture. Ha! I swear Adam and I like each other. :) It's not easy to get everyone to cooperate for a picture.
Ella and her bestest buds, Kasen and Kole. They are twins, and Ella thinks they hung the moon.
Thanks grandparents for taking time to come support Ella on this special day!






No comments:
Post a Comment