Monday, September 14, 2015

First Day of Mom's morning out


Paige started Monday's for Moms at church today. I heard about this and signed her up even before she was born. I originally signed her up, because I thought I would need a break. Lol! After she was born I realized I didn't need a break, but it would be good for her to go. I want to get her socialized a lot sooner then her sister. She will be in this building for school for hopefully the next 8 years so she may as well go ahead and get used to being dropped of there. 

I know one of Paige's teachers, Anna, so that eased my mind when I dropped her off. Anna even texted me pictures and updates throughout the morning just so I would know Paige was just fine. 

Here she is at drop off with Ms. Amanda. Laid back as usual! I just dropped her off and left. No tears from either of us. I know she is in good hands. 

 She had a rough morning of eating and sleeping. She took in a nap right in the middle of everything and did just fine. I packed in as much as I could in those three and a half hours. I forgot how much you can get done without any interruptions. 

She was happy as a lark when I picked her up. They said she was happy the whole time and didn't make a peep. Such a good girl! 

They also made this adorable artwork. I'm so happy they were able to get her hand prints. I will treasure this forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...