This past Sunday we did our yearly trip to the pumpkin patch. I was hoping to take Paige with us this year, but Ella asked my parents if they would watch her. I am glad we ended up not taking her, because it was hot by the time we left. Sometimes she is happier at home, and she definitely was that day. She slept almost the whole time we were gone.
This was opening weekend for the pumpkin patch. It was much less crowded going the weekend they opened which was so nice. There were also plenty of pumpkins to choose from.
We did all of our usual stuff. Ella made sure she did every single activity they offered.
The rat race
Jumping Pillow
Zip line and tractor
Pumpkin sling shot
Rat race....again
Hayride to the patch
Ella had to have the biggest pumpkin at the patch, and I think they found it. I can't even pick this pumpkin up!
Pony Ride
I take this picture every year. I can't believe she is almost 4ft tall. That is only a foot shorter than my mom. She is coming for you mom! :)
It was another fun trip to the pumpkin patch! I can't wait for more fall activities and cooler weather!










No comments:
Post a Comment