We had to make a pit stop to feed Paige, because she was a little fussy when we got there. Once she was fed she was good to go.
I bought an ergobaby carrier this week. It's so nice to be able to carry Paige on my chest but not actually hold her. She stayed like this for most of the trip. I have a feeling I will get a lot of use out of this thing.
While waiting for the tram I decided it was the perfect time to take a few pictures. We ended up waiting at least half an hour for it. It's not like the zoo is a happening place in Evansville so I'm not sure what was going on.
Love these two girls so much even though they wear me out on a daily basis.
Paige was still perfectly content on the way out of the zoo. I think she was out even before pulling out of the parking lot.



No comments:
Post a Comment